Just by way of example, we have:
- Acted for 2 major banks on key IT transformation projects, including for multi-million dollar core banking system replacement projects in both Australia and Asia (involving Oracle and Infosys);
- Advised a large supermarket chain on a group wide business-critical IT transformation project;
- In-depth experience with document drafting and scheme requirements for public key infrastructure – including dealings with Gatekeeper scheme, IdenTrust, customer facing terms and conditions (and CPs / CPS), PAA issues, policy, certification and audit requirements;
- Acted for a major bank on the outsourcing of the support and management of its core banking platform; and
- Acted for government departments, councils and other major acquirers in numerous significant system licensing, implementation and integration projects (including many ERP and CRM application projects).
We also understand how the big IT software and service companies operate, particularly the likes of Accenture, Oracle, SAP and IBM, having developed a relationship with those vendors over a number of years. Negotiating with these vendors can be difficult, not to mention time consuming and costly. We can help you negotiate your way through these minefields, getting you to “yes” sooner, without compromising on risk.
All of our lawyers have worked for many years in the technology legal functions at both top tier law firms and in-house at blue chip corporations and have deep experience across the full range of technology projects.