We’ve worked for many years in technology legal functions at top tier law firms advising on a number of E-Commerce issues. We’ve also worked in-house for many years at blue chip corporations, where use of multi-layered websites across a number of domains, online payment, sales and delivery channels, social media, and online advertising and transacting were core components of everyday business.
We can assist you with all manner of E-Commerce issues and agreements – including:
- Domain name acquisition, registration, protection and monitoring – including with respect to the new generic top level domains (gTLDs), where we can work with your business to:
- Put in place the third party agreements and infrastructure required to operate your own registry under the proposed new gTLD;
- Provide the very detailed information required by ICANN and others in your application for any new gTLD; and
- Otherwise manage the lengthy and complex application process;
- domain names transactions and businesses – including with respect to due diligence, strategic advice and sale / transfer documentation;
- auDRP / UDRP disputes and domain name audits;
- website and E-Commerce trading terms and conditions;
- encryption / PKI arrangements and electronic signatures;
- remote sale and supply arrangements;
- web-linking and co-branding arrangements;
- website development and hosting agreements;
- website privacy policies;
- IP protection and non-infringement in an online environment; and
- IP and other issues arising from the increasingly prevalent use of crowd-sourcing for supply and procurement – particularly in respect of logo and website development and other creative materials / technical solutions.
Our lawyers have a depth of experience across a full range of E-Commerce issues.