We can assist you on a broad range of commercial arrangements. Some examples include:
- Confidentiality and other agreements preliminary to full dealing;
- Technology, outsourcing and offshoring agreements;
- IP licensing agreements
- Consulting, teaming, alliance, partnering and joint venture agreements;
- Agreements for the manufacture, supply or procurement of goods and services;
- Logistics agreements;
- Distribution, franchising, agency and reseller arrangements;
- Business / asset sale agreements;
- Advertising and marketing agreements;
- Sponsorships and community partnerships;
- Trade promotions; and
We also advise on a diverse range of legal and regulatory issues arising in these arrangements – including under the Competition and Consumer Act, the Privacy Act, the Personal Property Securities Act, the Copyright Act, the ASIC Act, the various telecommunications and broadcasting Acts and regulations and the Franchising Code.
We have experience in all the general commercial areas you need to run your business day-by-day.