Hayley is a third year lawyer at Switch Legal, who is excited to become more involved in client matters and continue developing her legal skills. Her experience spans a broad range of commercial and regulatory areas, and includes advising on and negotiating technology contracts and other procurement and outsourcing transactions.
Hayley has three years post qualification experience, all gained at Switch Legal, where she has worked on a number of technology, outsourcing, IP and commercial transactions, representing both customers and suppliers.
Hayley has worked in various roles while studying at university and has gained a mix of general commercial, IT/IP and dispute resolution experience.
- Secondment to a major Australian bank, reviewing and leading legal negotiations on a range of procurement and outsourcing contracts.
- Secondment to a financial services organisation, overseeing AML/KYC compliance.
- Secondment to a major Australian bank, assisting with a program of work to update a large suite of contracts to comply with APRA Prudential Standard CPS 234 (Information Security).
- Preparing and presenting CPD sessions for colleagues and legal seminars for clients.
Companies and Government:
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (secondment from Switch)
- Cullinan Group (secondment from Switch)
- IFM Investors Pty Ltd
- Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
- GM Holden Ltd
- Victoria Police: Liquor Licensing Unit
- Juris Doctor – University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Law & Marketing) – Monash University