We’ve worked for many years in technology and IP legal functions at top tier law firms. We’ve also worked in-house for many years at blue chip corporations that have been constantly active in marketing campaigns, use of social media, use of music for various purposes, sponsorships, community partnerships and trade promotions / competitions and many other activities involving often complex IP issues.
We can help you to:
- Protect, enforce, exploit and commercialise your valuable IP assets – whether patents, trade marks, designs or copyright; and
- Ensure that your business activities don’t breach anyone else’s IP rights.
For example, we can advise and assist you on:
- All aspects of trade mark law and management, including end-to-end branding strategies.
- Misleading and deceptive conduct and passing off actions relating to branding.
- Anti-piracy and enforcement.
- IP licensing and commercialisation – including through strategic alliances, joint ventures, research and development partnerships, distribution, agency or reseller arrangements.
- Copyright, patent, design and plant variety rights advice, protection and enforcement; and
- Copyright and trade mark issues arising in your everyday business activities – including in advertising and marketing, online or print content, use of music and photographs, social media channels, crowd-sourcing and in sponsorship, community partnership and trade promotion arrangements.
We also provide a range of services with respect to domain name registration, management, monitoring, disputes and other issues:
We're experts in IP, having worked in the IP legal functions of top tier law firms and blue-chip corporations.